2016 Saxton Volunteer Fire Company

504 8th Street, Saxton, PA 16678

Co Activation

November 12, 2017

Company 35 and Unit 15 were out to a home on Raystown Road for a carbon monoxide (CO) alarm incident late last night. Chief 35 arrived to a CO alarm activation, with the home's three occupants experiencing no priority symptoms. Meters were deployed and the investigation determined a faulty CO detector.

 

 

 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Featured Posts

Diehl Resigns

October 2, 2019

1/5
Please reload

Recent Posts

October 22, 2019

October 17, 2019

October 15, 2019

October 2, 2019

October 1, 2019

September 30, 2019

July 6, 2019

Please reload

Archive