2016 Saxton Volunteer Fire Company

504 8th Street, Saxton, PA 16678

CO Poisoning

November 9, 2016

Company 35 and Unit 15 were dispatched for a purported carbon monoxide (CO) incident this morning. Crews responded to Dudley Borough where multiple patients were assessed for CO poisoning. Unit 15, Huntingdon Company 17, and Hollidaysburg EMA all assisted on scene and with transport.

 

Company 35 reminds residents that any fuel source that is burned and not properly ventilated can cause CO poisoning. CO is a colorless and odorless gas. CO detectors save lives, and we encourage you to install them.

 

 

 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Featured Posts

Diehl Resigns

October 2, 2019

1/5
Please reload

Recent Posts

October 22, 2019

October 17, 2019

October 15, 2019

October 2, 2019

October 1, 2019

September 30, 2019

July 6, 2019

Please reload

Archive